Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Embeded Server
Author Helen Borrie
At 02:46 PM 15/07/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>> yes - that's right. download it and read the notes in the zip
>file - it's
>> explained very well. - Have you done this?
>> Alan
>
>I have found a pdf for the release notes for 1.5 and all I can find
>in that is a basic summary under new features!
>
>Any idea where this zip file is?

Zip file? It contains the embedded server. By far the easiest place to look for links to the Firebird kits is on the Downloads|Main page at www.ibphoenix.com. On Sourceforge, it's a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack unless you understand what the file names mean.

Go here and scroll down.

http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_download_15

The PDF file has all you need - go to the Installation notes for Win32, under the topic "Windows Embedded Server".

In PDF reader, if you can't see the detailed bookmarks at the left, hit Ctrl-F5.

/heLen