Subject Re: [firebird-support] fbclient.dll - synchronous or asynchronous?
Author Myles Wakeham
> On 09-Jul-2004 02:14:16, Martijn Tonies wrote:
> Yes, it can handle multiple threads ... but:
> each thread needs its own connection, you cannot have two
> threads accessing a single connection at any time.

Oh, one further question on this...

The application that I'm architecting for this is a MDI style application,
where the user can open multiple windows, each running in its own thread
process. And that there could be upwards to 100 users at a time on the
server, each with, say 5-8 MDI threads running at once.

Do you see this as a problem for performance with Firebird 1.5 Super Server
on a decent box?

Regards,
Myles

Myles Wakeham