Subject Re: HUGE PROBLEM - Problem with multiple access
Author rudidias
Firebird does not grant simultaneous connections.
One program wait for finish the other to execute connection to a database.
In HTTP, the script has a time-to-live, normally configured to 30 seconds.
So the progams can be a long time waiting.

Why firebird does not grant simultaneous connections.
Where need i config this?
Has you a firebird.conf to send to me?

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@t...>