Subject Re: [firebird-support] removing duplicate records
Author Arno Brinkman
Hi,

> Arno - Thanks for the advice, but this does not work. I get the sql
> hourglass and windows task manager shows cpu at 100% with ibexpert not
> responding. All I can do is end the task (this is the same on another
> machine trying ibconsole) because the system is unresponsive. At 08:07
> 30/06/2004, you wrote:

It should work, but while you did not had a index on Weigh_Code (as
Alexandre already suggested) it was probably damn slow :-) Prepare first the
query and look at the PLAN. Without an index on Weigh_Code you'll see twice
NATURAL.

Regards,
Arno Brinkman
ABVisie

Firebird open source database (based on IB-OE) with many SQL-99 features :
http://www.firebirdsql.org
http://www.firebirdsql.info
http://www.fingerbird.de/
http://www.comunidade-firebird.org/

Support list for Interbase and Firebird users :
firebird-support@yahoogroups.com

Nederlandse firebird nieuwsgroep :