Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird support in South Africa
Author Balagopal Karat
Hi Rod,

Can you send a msg to topsys1@... with yr correct email id? Msgs to yr mail id rod@... is bouncing.

Regards,
Bala

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: rod@...
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 <rod@...>: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
Remote system: dns;mail.myiafrica.com (TCP|172.16.28.233|55570|196.31.6.14|25) (mail.myiafrica.com)

----- Original Message -----
From: rodbracher
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 8:42 PM
Subject: [firebird-support] Firebird support in South Africa

Hi

We have a few Delphi 5 client/server solutions with a rapid growing
customer base. We are looking for a company that can install support
networks and firebird related software (tasks such as metadata
updates etc.)

I post this here hoping such a company would be logging in here for
assistance.

We are Cape Town based but our software has a national distribution.

Thanks

Rod

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor