Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Firebird & Linux
Author Markus
Hi to all,

I could fix the problem of remote connections but not completly (xinetd
did allow only connections from localhost). Now I'm able to connect to
the remote db with ISQL. I have still the problem with the jdbc driver
for firebird:

Class.forName("org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver");
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(
"jdbc:firebirdsql://server:3050/opt/db/mydb.gdb",
"sysdba", "masterkey");

Anybody knows why I'm able to connect with isql but not with jdbc?
Thanks to all for help

Max