Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Feature Request
Author Helen Borrie
At 05:58 PM 18/03/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>I'm sorry. I did as you said, but there have been no posts to
>firebird-architect for several days now. Not even mine is showing up
>so I am assuming there is a problem with that group. And, I did not
>see anything that looked like my request in the New Feature Tracker
>List.

The Yahoo forums are not currently getting mirrored to the newsgroup server
for some reason. You *can* get them via the email interface until the
problem gets sorted out. If you post a message or reply via the news
interface at the moment, it will just disappear. You need to post your
message directly to the list.

>I would like to see my suggestion get some airing. Is there a
>firebird developer reading who thinks this is a good idea and we
>should do it, lousy idea and we should not or somewhere in between.

If you want a Firebird developer to answer your question, post it to
firebird-devel. The newsgroup mirroring is working fine for the
sourceforge lists.

Repeat, firebird-support is a SUPPORT list, not a forum for wish-list
discussions.

^heLen