Subject RE: Re[2]: [firebird-support] RE: At my wits end
Author Epstein, Ed
I had not thought of by index. I will try that and see what kind of
performance increase I get.

Edwin Epstein
Continuity Partners Inc.
(702) 851-7850 Ext. 247
eepstein@...

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
reading this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your
system.

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are believed to be free from virus.
However it is the responsibility of the recipient to insure that they are
virus free. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising in
any way from the receipt, opening or use of this e-mail and any
attachment(s). Thank You.