Subject Re: [firebird-support] Newsgroup Server
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:48 AM 17/03/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Folks,
> The newsgroup server has not had any messages from the yahoo
>groups for some time. Is this known about? The sourceforge groups
>are coming through fine.

I'm the moderator of the yahoo lists and I know about. None of the yahoo
group messages have gone through to the atkin server since March 12.

Sean Leyne, if you are watching this, I think you need to go through to
(any one) of the news server's yahoo accounts and ask for a reactivation
request. I think yahoo is currently blocking the @... domain because
of relayed virus messages - it blocks these and disables the "Xsender"
account, even though the messages didn't come from there.

^heLen