Subject Re: [firebird-support] Using IBX and remote connection
Author Eddie Bush
Which server version are you running, please? Perhaps you could enlighten us as to the other specifications?

Thanks,

Eddie
----- Original Message -----
From: akestion
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 8:59 AM
Subject: [firebird-support] Using IBX and remote connection

hello,

I have a problem with the remote connection using Delphi and IBX
components (i'm sure that the connection string is good).
When i try a connection on the same machine with a connection via the
network no problem.
But when i try to connect from a remote PC, the connection doesn't
work and on the server a message about the file Aliases.conf appear.
So please can you tell me more about that.
Thanks by advance for replies.

Akim

---