Subject Re: [firebird-support] GBAK with Embedded?
Author Tim Meneely
Well: I've got an embedded program which is working well with FB1.5 final.
Since embedded doesn't come with GBAK (which should, perhaps, be a clue?) I
copied GBAK from the non-embedded Windows package. Then from the DOS prompt
I type "GBAK -B MYDB.FDB MYDB.FBK" and I get back "Unavailable database."

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim