Subject Re: [firebird-support] Still having lockups / gds32.dll waiting for object
Author Rohit Gupta
Yes Phil,

Strange that neither is the case with our app and a host of people are
getting this error. It also strange that it can be reproduced in a
smallish app.

And I must be strange too because I would welcome it to be my fault,
then I could have fixed it 18 months ago. Instead I have been trying to
convince others and relying on them to do something about it.

Just maybe you dont have a problem because you have a rather simplish
application. :-)