Subject Re: [firebird-support] Still having lockups / gds32.dll waiting for object
Author James Armstrong
Our application is written in Delphi 5. We don't implicitly use any
threads. We only use timers / events / Turbopower Apro and Orpheus. We
may get a datapacket from the modem component then call some database
routines or on a Orpheus timer, but we have not created any threads. It
seems to be related to the Windows 2003 machine more than anything. We
have one client with one server Windows 2000 and five or six client
computers that have no problems. The company that is has three clients
and the server is Windows 2003.

- James