Subject Re: [firebird-support] Empty tables after restore?
Author Bradley Tate
This appears to have been due to a corrupt table in the gdb. We also
experienced reports of communications errors from our application. Once
the dodgey table was dropped and rebuilt all problems disappeared.

We're wondering if somehow we had lost access to the tables i.e. from a
grant security pov. Not that we use grant at all, but I presume it could
have this affect.

Cheers.