Subject Re: Problem in stored procedure for multiple deletes/multiple times use of i/p vari.
Author Sudarshan Wad
hi,
Nigel and Alan ,i accept your suggestion.I made the changes as you
specified and i will follow that from today on,but it didn't solved
my problem.
I have given explaination in previous mail about what happens if i
try one statement and more than one statements which use same input
parameters.
Thank you for your replies.but still help is needed.

sudarshan

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Alan McDonald <alan@m...>
wrote:
> Also - don't put the ; char at the end of the END statement within
the
> procedure
> Alan
> END ##