Subject RE: [firebird-support] Some Basic ?s
Author Alan McDonald
one suggestion is - don't do it..
store the documents outside the gdb file and reference the file in the gdb
the overhead cost to store graphics and documents in blobs really needs to
be investigated before you commit to this method of storage
that said....
You'll be storing ascii so use sub-type text not binary
if you mean page size (segment size) then I'd still stick with 4096
I wouldn't bother splitting the file until the OS requires it

Alan