Subject Re: [firebird-support] Enterprisability
Author Daniel Rail
Hi,

At August 25, 2003, 18:45, hay77772000 wrote:

> Hi,

> Can anyone give me any information on running Firebird in an
> enterprise situation?

Here's a list of websites/companies operating with Firebird:
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1061847815:11669&page=ibp_powered_firebird

Also, our company creates custom applications of all types and
complexity and have an optometrist practice management software on the
market, and we have a variety of customer installations (ranging from
single-user to 30 concurrent connections). Firebird can support more
than 30 concurrent connections, that's just how our customers are
setup.

> Does it have any built-in features to support this? Is it even
> possible?

What features are you talking about?

--
Best regards,