Subject Re: pumping very large records (30 megs!)
Author spou
no, no changes were made, but it is the first time I try to pump my
data from the main to the remote site.

there might be something that allow regular traffic to go tru, but
not my large stuff.

Anyways, I'll talk to the guys today, and see what happens.

Spou
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Alan McDonald <alan@m...>