Subject Re: [firebird-support] Domains as data type in PSQL
Author Daniel Berstein
Hi Martijn, I spend at least 30% of my daily time "dancing with PL/SQL".

Personally I think using domains would be more "elegant". Your "table.column%TYPE"
suggestion would resolve many cases. Maybe it's not as purist as a domain (you need
to anchor your code to one specific table/column) but would be a major improvement
for writing universal PSQL blocks.

Regards,
Daniel Berstein.