Subject Re: Can not start sweep thread
Author skotaylor
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Ivan Prenosil"
<Ivan.Prenosil@s...> wrote:

> [...]

Ivan,

I think you are right. It appears the Firebird installation does not
include /opt/interbase/tmp

What I gather from this line:
#TMP_DIRECTORY 20000 "/opt/interbase/tmp"
in the isc_config file, the directory is needed.

Anyway, I created the tmp directory and sweep runs fine now. (in case
anyone else runs into this problem)

Scott