Subject Re: RE: [firebird-support] Keep that OAT moving
Author GOVINDKRISHNA
Richard,

Thank you for the reply. Sorry I did not see this till today
I am writing down what I have understood from you comment. Is this what you meant.

Currently we are refreshing the transactions like this

I have 2 Tdatasets opened with one TIBOTransaction object <tran> and
On a timer event i have the following statement.
tran.refresh(false);

You are saying as a first step that this should change to
tran.Commit;
tran.StartTrasaction;
Re-Open all the Tdatasets opened with this transaction
Suppose my timer is firing once every 5 minutes, does this mean OAT is stuck for 5 minutes

Alternatively will this be better
tran.StartTransaction;
TDataSet.open;
tran.commit;