Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Database compress/purge
Author Ray Cote
>At 02:25 07/24/03, you wrote:
>>Scott,

>Well, I'm not a developer, but other RDBMSs I have worked with, just spew
>out an error log for such tripe, and continue on their merry way with the
>next record in line.

It is possible to get yourself into various states with Oracle as
well where you can no longer import a batch you've exported. Oracle
has an option to Import Ignore Errors which allows you to then go in
and work with the data for recovery.

Throwing a warning and moving on would be an acceptable option (at
least for me).