Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re[2]: OT: Survey about database corruption (for portuguese speakers only)
Author Yang Jin
Ann Harrison <aharrison@...> wrote:
Carlos H. Cantu wrote:

> I run a
>discussion list with lots of users (all portuguese speakers) and many
>of them has or had problems with db corruption sometime. They asked me
>to put this poll online so we could have an idea of what is the
>scenery where db corruption is more likely to happen.

Almost all the problems I've seen from Brazil are databases that were
running with forced writes off on windows when the power failed. Hard
to blame the database for that.

Cheers,

Ann

I agree with the view that loss power make database corrupt.But I think It is most important to solve the problem by user when the database corrupt.

How to restore the normal by user so that they can continual use the application?

A tool is need to use by user to restore the corrupt database.Let's make it.

regard

jinyang