Subject Re: [firebird-support] Problem install Firebird with msvcrt.dll
Author Cédric joubert
Thanks for your reply.

> What is the version (build number and date) of msvcrt.dll that you have?

5.00.7022 (1999)

> What is the operating system?

We are under Win NT4.0

The function missed is : __lc_collate_cp

The big problem we have is all our retail (more than 1000) are logged with a low level (write access limited) so we can't replace the Dll.
If someone have a solution to automatically replace this Dll without having to close the session and then reopen under the administrator count would be greatly appreciated.

Cédric Joubert