Subject Re: Replication
Author g868avx
Hi João

This is the replication program that seems to be most widely used:
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?
a=ibphoenix&s=1056460184:65562&page=ibp_replicator

This is a commercial product, and the licensing can seem quite
complicated.

It was recently reported on the IBPhoenix site that there is now a
new forum for getting support on this product. Here is the URL for
that forum:

Regards
Bernard

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, João Nelson