Subject Re: [firebird-support] Limitting maximum database file size
Author Nick Upson
You can't do what you wish by server configuration, what will almost do it is
to commit every transaction immediately. Every SQL statement would be
immediately followed by a commit. You may be able to get the same effect
by defining the connection, that's not an area I known well enough to comment
on.

Gbak is for taking backups of your database in a controlled and consistant
way, copying the file at the operating system level can give you a broken
database.

--
Nick
-----We Solve your Computer Problems---