Subject RE: [ib-support] Problem accessing user list from a remote client
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Konrad,

are you using Firebird 1.0.2? This sounds like the problem in
the initial 1.0.2 distribution for Linux.

You might re-download 1.0.2 from the IBPhoenix web site.
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_download

To get the fixed distribution have a look at the "-1" after
the build number 908. For example:

FirebirdSS-1.0.2.908-1.64IO.i386.rpm

HTH,
Thomas.