Subject Re: IB/FB and MySQL at low bandwidth connection
Author ilizaran
I am using Firebird 1.02 for my application and I want to access
the data over the internet also. The performance is very good over
the LAN but low over the internet.
The client's connection speed is 512 kbit/s for download and 128
bit/s for upload. This is quite fast, but not enough either...

Can I change something in Firebird to get better performance over
internet?

Nacho.

--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, "Alan McDonald" <alan@m...> wrote:
> do you mean packet size?