Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Error 10054
Author Helen Borrie
At 05:04 PM 21/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:

>OK - point taken. Of course a report stating that the network was OK
>a couple of months ago, is no guarantee that it still is... ;-)

So - did you have this problem on the old network?

If you really can eliminate network problems...
given that your procedure is performing O/S-level I/O in an iterative
cycle, that might be the next place to look. Does it, for example, write
out the Excel data to a single external file for each iteration of the
procedure?

heLen