Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Validation error
Author Marco Bommeljé
Hi Magnus,

If I were you, I would not rely on behaviour which should not exist
according to the documentation. In stead, I prefer defensive coding,
which would mean in your case:

a) Put in appropriate DML statements in the view triggers;
b) Assign the default values in code in corresponding table triggers.

Best wishes,
Marco

--
-- Marco Bommeljé