Subject Re: [ib-support] Max metadata changes allowed
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Just to add to Helen's comments. A metadata change is any kind of DDL, e.g.
if you set an index to inactive before doing some batch inserts and then
set it active afterwards, you've already done two metadata changes. But
these 254 changes are to each database object within the database, so we're
not talking about 254 changes in total to the database.

Set