Subject Re: [ib-support] Creating Tables Problem
Author German Terrazas
Hi Martijn,

The problem is as follows:

I have a table A with records referencing to a table. The problem I
have is that for any new record of A it is necesary to create a table Aj.

I can obtain the name of the new table by string concatenation and pass
the name to a stored procedure. But, that stored procedure cannot perform
a create table.

My solution is to pass the createTable query string to a delphi
DB component. I think it is better to reach a more deployment platform
independent solution.

Any other idea to do that ?

thanks !
german