Subject Re: [ib-support] Firebird Super Server 1.0 on linux
Author Andy Browne
Sorry Helen

>I have checked, I have one windows Interbase 6.0 as you suggested, and one
>Firebird 1.0 Console, both report the same error.

I wasn't clear there I have 2+ Windows systems trying to connect to the Linux
server, as I have said IB Expert seems to be working, though I may pick up a copy
of IB SQL just in case.

The database is a single file, and has never been split into multiple files then
rebuilt. It has been restored onto this server, from a Windows NT system page size
4096.

Once again thanks for your help.