Subject Re: [ib-support] interbase.so with no compile all
Author Meta Nurwidyanto
If u use Mandrake, install php-devel
go to where php-devel put the files, find extension interbase,
then run this step:
before u do this step, make sure, u already have firebird installed on your
machine
1. phpize (make sure u're in in the top of interbase extension)
2. configure
3. make
4. go to interbase extension directory, find interbase.so in the module
diretory underneath
5. copy interbase.so to where php extension dir (/usr/lib/php/extension, or
else)
6. edit php.ini, add this line:
extension=interbase.so
7. restart apache
8. check phpinfo()
9. if U found interbase there, then your php is included interbase.

--m