Subject Re: Re[2]: [ib-support] Re: just if you are curious
Author Phil Shrimpton
On Saturday 22 February 2003 18:33, you wrote:

Hi,

> If I understand correctly, the JayBird driver doesn't allow prepared
> statements to persist beyond a commited transaction.

No 'component' set allows this, as FB does not allow this. Basically,
everything in FB is only valid within the context of a transaction, when the
transaction is closed (committed or rolledback), everything belonging to that
transaction becomes invalid.

Phil
--
Linux 2.4.4-4GB
10:40am up 40 days, 16:29, 1 user, load average: 0.26, 0.08, 0.02