Subject Re:Advice for web base application
Author Didier Gasser-Morlay <Didiergm@nordnet.f
Ok, I was not clear enough. what I meant was : PHP 4.2 (with adodb db
layer, not a straight connection using the interbase implementation.
So if times comes where the 2 clients diverge, I won't have to change
a lot of things, just the layer itself)

Didier

--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, A6-CMO Philippe Makowski

http://firebird-fr.eu.org et