Subject RE: [ib-support] Re: Interclient install help request
Author David Aldrich
Hi Phil

Thanks for your reply. I will bear in mind that IBConsole is not fully
compatible with Firebird.

Best regards

David

Telecom MODUS is an ISO9001/TickIT approved Company.
LRQA Certificate of Approval reference 0965133
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVATE AND/OR PROPRIETARY.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please forward the whole message to admin@...
Company Registration No.3493954
Telephone Number +44 (0) 1372 381880
Fax Number +44 (0) 1372 381804