Subject Re: IBwebadmin, Firebird, & Apache w/PHP
Author Didier Gasser-Morlay <Didiergm@nordnet.f
Art, this is going outside of this list but you must setup a virtual
host on Apache : (extract of httpd.conf)

# Virtual hosts
Listen *:80
NameVirtualHost 10.11.12.139:80

<VirtualHost 10.11.12.139>
DocumentRoot /var/www/ibWebAdmin
ServerName 10.11.12.139
</VirtualHost>

restart apache, & beware of any error messages. There is a special
page on www.apache.org on virtual hosts

good luck
Didier