Subject RE: [ib-support] Re: Interclient install help request
Author Per Tjessem
Hi David

1) I use JDK 1.40_01 ( there is JDK 1.4 compile for interclient. I don't
recall the URL) and 2) I have just configured the evironment variables
JAVA_HOME for the JDK and CATALINA_HOME for Tomcat
3) torque.database.track.url =
jdbc:interbase://localhost/C:/FB_databaser/track.gdb and
torque.database.track.driver = interbase.interclient.Driver

If you don't find the url for 1.4 version; I will try to help you -
don't give up.
Good Luck
Per

Hi Per

Thank you very much for your reply. Please will you tell me:

1) Which version of JDK do you use?
2) What is your CLASSPATH?
3) What do you set "torque.database.track.driver" equal to in
Track.properties?

Thank you

David