Subject Re: How do I write Stored procedure ??
Author Kiran K Kurapaty <kiran@mwti.net>
yes am unable to create stored procedure... am getting error like
"Dynamic SQL Error, SQL Error Code = -104, Token unknown - line 1,
char 5 term" am using Delphi 6, with Firebird. I have even tried
creating with IBAccess but of no use.
pls help me out...

Kiran Kumar.

--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, Sivaraman Krishnan
<sivaraman@s...> wrote:
> That same script is working fine here.Did you try it in the script
of
> ib_wisql??
> I tried in ib_wisql script.There is no error in this syntax.
>
> Sivaraman
>

> At 11:26 AM 11/02/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> >Hi Guys,
> >I was going thru Stored Procedures...
> >I have a TempDrs table which has only one field called DR_ID which
is
> >of VARCHAR(50) so I wrote a small SP like...
> >
> >set term ^ ;
> >create procedure GETDRID_TEMP( sDRID varchar(50) )
> >returns ( rDRID varchar(50) ) as
> >begin
> > For select DR_ID from TEMPDRS where (DR_ID = :sDRID)
into :rDRID