Subject RE: ¿?
Author Ernesto A. Zapata Icart
Hi list:
I never wrote the previous mail, this gentleman is surely using
my mail bill to make it. I think that it is not a responsible act.

Ernesto
Ernesto A. Zapata Icart
Grupo Dignitas
Research, Development & Security
gdignitas@...
"Omnia nuda et aperta sunt ante oculos Eius"

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---