Subject Re: [firebird-support] Windows Terminal Session
Author Lucas Franzen
Adriano Wolff schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> Someone use the "Windows Terminal Server" to have access of your databse and to execute its systems. I am having some problems in the use of this type of connection.

If your problem is the error "Unavailable database" then it is because
you have to specify the server even if you're connected directly to it
by a terminal session.

i.e. use localhost or the real servername when connecting to the db.

For a backup from command prompt (for example) you have to enter sth. like:

gbak -B
-user SYSDBA
-pass masterkey
servername:C:\DB\MYDB.FDB
C:\BACKUPS\MYDB.FBK

Note: The backup path can be used local, but NOT the database.

I'm not sure if there's an environment variable to avoid that.

Hth

Luc.