Subject Rép. : [firebird-support] Re: Firebird and OpenOffice
Author Maciek BOROWKA
Hello Belzecue,

As far as I know you can also use the JDBC with OpenOffice
so perhaps (I never checked that) your problem does not exist
while using this driver?

Just a thought,
./Maciek

>>> csswa@... 10/12/03 16h48 >>>
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Tonies"
<m.tonies@u...> wrote:

> Have you tried other ODBC drivers, just to see if the issue isn't
> in the driver?

The only other driver I have is the XTG one, and that does not seem
to allow inserts via OpenOffice. Also, that driver has a bug with
table names (or vice versa) when used with OpenOffice: it pads out
table names with a garbage ascii character (displays as a line of
boxes flowing from end of table names).

Thanks for your suggestions.