Subject Re: Firebird and OpenOffice
Author Andrew
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Tonies"
<m.tonies@u...> wrote:

> Perhaps it's trying to re-read the row after the insert?

Yes, likely. Probably I can get to the underlying SQL with the
OpenOffice SDK, but that's a long-winded way of getting a simple
task done.

> Have you tried other ODBC drivers, just to see if the issue isn't
> in the driver?

The only other driver I have is the XTG one, and that does not seem
to allow inserts via OpenOffice. Also, that driver has a bug with
table names (or vice versa) when used with OpenOffice: it pads out
table names with a garbage ascii character (displays as a line of
boxes flowing from end of table names).

Thanks for your suggestions.