Subject RE: [firebird-support] Administration Tool for Firebird
Author Chen, Duncan
Hi Martijn,

I have just tried the IBConsole 1.1.0.23 with Firebird 1.5 in Win2k. I have
problem using it when configed to local server, but works ok in remote
server configuration. Is that what you mean about doesnt work completely?

regards,
Duncan Chen
Software Engineer
Lawpoint Pty. Limited (www.lawpoint.com.au)
A Thomson Company (www.thomson.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Martijn Tonies [mailto:m.tonies@...]
Sent: Friday, 28 November 2003 00:30
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] Administration Tool for Firebird

> IBConsole is not listed there though, I don't know why...
> But you may find it at
> http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/author?authorid=102

Maybe because it doesn't work with Firebird :-)
Or at least: doesn't work completely.

As for another tool: try Database Workbench - many people
use it and like it ( www.upscene.com )

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

WARNING -This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the
personal use of the recipient(s) only.
Republication and re-dissemination, including posting to news
groups or web pages, is strictly prohibited without the express
prior consent of
Thomson Legal & Regulatory Limited
ABN 64 058 914 668