Subject Re: [ib-support] Restore crisis
Author Ann W. Harrison
At 10:39 AM 9/26/2002 +0000, rodbracher wrote:

>After each table is restored - it reports how many records were
>restored - the figures are correct.
>
>But when I view the tables in IBConsole - they are all empty.

Did the restore finish with a success message? What message did
it finish with? The behavior of gbak is to rollback all data
if it encounters an error. If that happened, the symptoms would
be just what you describe. The other way to get the same symptoms
would be to open the database before the restore had completed.
That one is transient - wait until gbak gives its success message
then look.

Regards,

Ann
www.ibphoenix.com