Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Linux server - Windows Clients
Author Martijn Tonies
Rod,

On what? Connecting to InterBase on a Linux server?

There isn't much difference compared to windows - for example:

Database path (Windows, TCP/IP): myserver:c:\myapp\mydb.gdb
Database path (Linux, TCP/IP): myserver:\usr\myapp\mydb.gdb

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase
http://www.upscene.com

Firebird Workbench - the developer tool for Firebird
http://www.upscene.com

Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."