Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: How to embed Firebird 1.0 into a Win32 application?
Author Carlos H. Cantu
I wrote an article about how to make a personal minimum installation
app for IB/FB for a Brazilian Delphi magazine.

I have implemented a Delphi application to show the whole proccess,
including all the checks it must do when installing. The code is open
source and can be downloaded using the following URL :

http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/bootlegs/ibbr/IBFB_MinInstall.zip

Sorry for the portuguese comments in the code, but it is very easy to
understand.

If anyone makes any enhancements to the code please send it to me so I
can update it.

[]s

Carlos
WarmBoot Informatica - http://www.warmboot.com.br