Subject Re: [ib-support] Panic with Date....
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Well, I think 0 is 30. December 1899. And 700000/365.25 is 1916,5 years. So
if you wanted to store the first of January at the start of our calendar
(year 1, around the time when Jesus was born) that would be something like
-692800. I guess that is what is going on, but I do not know why you would
want to store that date in your system.

HTH,
Set