Subject Re: Error reading data from the connection.
Author nitaligavino
Hello Fred:

This is what my error handler reports: ( this is my own logging )

--SQL error reported. Code:[-902]:
Unsuccessful execution caused by a system error that precludes
successful execution of subsequent statements
--Interbase error reported:
Error reading data from the connection.
--ISC_STATUS vector:
status_vector[0]1
status_vector[1]335544726
status_vector[2]0

the remaining elements of the status_vector are uninitialized and
set to -858993460, [3] - [19].

I'm using the following calls to get this information:
isc_sqlcode()
isc_sql_interprete()
isc_interprete()

In the Interbase log file each time I receive the connection error
the following is recorded:
INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054

Is the errno "10054" a WinSock error reference? I ask, because I'm
currently experiencing this problem on W2k. I have not seen this
problem on Unix, yet.

Thanks

--- In ib-support@y..., "Wilson, Fred" <fred.wilson@b...> wrote:
> What's the error code or number that's returned. There is more than
the text
> returned. Also, what's in the Interbase.log file ??
>

> Best regards,
> Fred Wilson
> SE, Bell & Howell
> fred.wilson@b...